Skip to main content
HomeCalculators Contact Us
Our ServicesDutiesView more
  • Lodge your documents for a duties assessment
  • Upload an application for reassessment or refund of duty
  • Request a Vehicle Licence Duty assessment or reassessment
  • Upload other administrative requests
Land Tax
  • View your land tax records online
  • Pay your land tax assessment
  • Request an extension of time to pay your land tax
First Home Owner
  • Check the status of a first home owner grant application
Copyright © 2018 Department of Finance, State Revenue. All rights reserved.